Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Closure of a Revolutionary Year

The most beautiful things in life are for free and some come in boxes. The beautiful things in my life come in form of people-from different backgrounds, races, religions and figures. They come into my life and make a bigger impact than that if I won a million dollar lottery. I mentioned before that I feel like God rewards me by sending me beautiful people along my way. I don’t recall meeting one person without having them last throughout my life so far. Each one, regardless of what they were and or are, and what they have contributed to me and my life, have a little piece of my heart, a share of respect and an unlimited portion of dedication. Some think I am crazy for embracing everyone but I regard it as being blessed. If I have been given the ability to love, then I shall love all because we all deserve to be loved just as much as we have the right to love. Although I sometimes find it overwhelming to care about everyone all at once, disregarding how I could be needing this love shared and the care allocated at the same given time, I find myself somewhere along the way carried with an enormous weight of gratitude and uplifted by massive oceans of precious love. Even when I am hurt or feeling weak, the relations I have with people in general, be it with customers, acquaintances, networking connections, empowers me and reminds me that my world doesn’t stop at a crisis and the world hasn’t yet gotten all that bad. And specifically my friends whom I feel incapable of explaining their meaning to my life, reminds me that my life is revolved around their love and friendship, regardless the distant masses of seas between us. I always say that there will always be good people despite the cruelty of the world and how the people have changed overtime; if you want to see goodness, you must see it with your heart, and if you want to see the bad, you will only see it through your own eyes. Everyone has a degree of goodness in them, and only humans could decipher that. Allow me to say, stay cautious, but don’t let your eyes see more than it should, because the sight of your heart is only stronger. 


This year is coming to an end and I had hoped and wished for a good ending- better than the one I had last year. A lot has happened and much has changed, and I must admit, some things stayed the same while newer things came into life. I went through a lot of self-realizations and tumbled onto many truths, only to start realizing the reasons why some things didn’t work out and why certain people didn’t make it with me until this day. I have had the longest urge to share with you my biking experience, beavertail trials, the tans in the park during summer, my trips and new adventures-but I owe myself and the people who are now present in my life acknowledgement. They have altered so many things in my life, persona, happiness, strength and belief, and this post is merely a token of appreciation.


This year has been a revolutionary year for me personally and as we all see, the entire world as well. Two main revolutions took place in the Middle East, two important leaders passed, and millions of lives seeing impact because of those major events and else of the like. Many changes are in effect-discussing the past 365 days of 2011's world events would take ages and still wouldn’t give it justice. 


Before you start reading, I would like to notify you that this post will come in several parts till the end of the month, as opposed to a one-piece writing like the previous ones. And before I continue to write, I would like to dedicate this post specifically to my passed grandfather. I wish he had the chance to see me a bride like he wished, an author like he aspired and beside him as he always prayed for. May God rest his soul. 

No comments:

Post a Comment