Friday, September 16, 2011

Acknowledgements

For any idea to come into life and make its way through, there are always people, after God, to thank and recognize. The acknowledgement of those people may not be enough, but it is after all the biggest and the only way of sincerely thanking them for inspiring and believing in me.


God-Allah
My source of sanity, strength and hope comes through Him and Him only.


Farah Kabbani
My long time best friend and sister who knew my ability in writing will find its way to write down about my life.


Randy Banna
My great friend who always said one thing: be patient, and I know you will do it.


Elena D'Angelis
The lovely Italian woman I met during my stay in the States, who yet I have known very shortly, strongly believes in me.


Nneka Ike Prince
The Nigerian-Canadian family friend who has striked the idea at me and waited for it happen.


Linda Venerte
A friend I met through the meet-up site; met her once, threw out my ideas and labeled me as flow of energy and a promised to be businesswoman. She also believes in me and was waiting for some idea to take form and shape.


Rachid Fes
Another friend I met through the meet-up site.  During our second meeting, the idea of the second time around was born. He too believes in me.


Ramy Kamal
A dear colleague and brother who loved my writings, who knows that I am strong to face the challenges and create a better life for myself.


The Family
My parents and brothers who know that I have a talent that should be shared..how, they didn't know, but they knew I would find a way.


Haissam Ibrahim
An old friend in university who when I once told him, "Haissam-I want to write a book about my life. I have much to tell the world." He answered, "Who are you for the world to read about?"
Those words are engraved deep down and have been defeated. They are witnesses, now to prove that I am someone the world could be interested in knowing.



No comments:

Post a Comment